Difference between revisions of "Commands"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (changed some wording and added /ping)
m (Protected "Commands": High traffic page ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 07:30, 12 April 2020
These are the commands that a player can use on the server.
- /uptime - Check the server's uptime..
- /tps - Check the server's TPS and CPU usage.
- /discord - Get an invite link to join the Discord.
- /msg <player> <message> - Send a private message to a player.
- /r <message> - Reply to the last person who sent you a message.
- /ignore <player> - Ignore a player's chat message.
- /ignorelist - Check who you have ignored in chat.
- /player <player> - Check a player's join and last login date.
- /toggledeathmsg - Show or hide all death messages.
- /toggleconnectionmsgs - Show or hide join/leave messages.
- /kill - Take the easy way out.
- /stats - Get a link to the player statistics.
- /colors - See the chat formatting codes.
- /dmhide <player> - Hide death messages for a specific player.
- /dmshow <player> - Show death messages for a specific player.
- /dmhlist - Show whose death messages you've hidden.
- /info - See some information about the server.
- /rules - See the server's rules.
- /vote - Vote for the server on various websites.
- /donate - Donate for the server.
- /renders - See online spawn renders.
- /ping <player> - See player's ping. Using /ping by itself shows your own ping.