Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the commands that a player can use on the server.
- /uptime - Check the server's uptime..
- /tps - Check the server's TPS and CPU usage.
- /discord - Get an invite link to join the Discord.
- /msg <player> <message> - Send a private message to a player.
- /r <message> - Reply to the last person who sent you a message.
- /ignore <player> - Ignore a player's chat message.
- /ignorelist - Check who you have ignored in chat.
- /player <player> - Check a player's join and last login date.
- /toggledeathmsg - Show or hide all death messages.
- /toggleconnectionmsgs - Show or hide join/leave messages.
- /kill - Take the easy way out.
- /stats - Get a link to the player statistics.
- /colors - See the chat formatting codes.
- /dmhide <player> - Hide death messages for a specific player.
- /dmshow <player> - Show death messages for a specific player.
- /dmhlist - Show whose death messages you've hidden.
- /info - See some information about the server.
- /rules - See the server's rules.
- /donate - Donate for the server.
- /renders - See online spawn renders.
- /ping <player> - See player's ping. Using /ping by itself shows your own ping.
- /togglepms - Turn private messages on/off.
- /togglegchat - Turn off "general" chat. Still shows party and private messages.
Party Chat allows player to create a party chat and chat privately.
- /party create - Make a new party.
- /party invite <player> - Invite a player to the party. Party owner only.
- /party accept/deny - Accept or deny an invite.
- /party kick <player> - Kick a player from the party. Party owner only.
- /party leave - Leave the party.
- /party disband - Delete the party. Party owner only.
- /party info - Information about the party.
- /party transfer <player> - Transfer ownership of party. Party owner only.
- /pc <message> - Send a message to the party.
- /vote - Vote for the server on various websites.
- /sv top - See who has the most votes on the server.