Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:04, 3 October 2019 by Hyperdefined (Created page with "These are the commands that a player can use on the server. * '''/uptime''' - Server's uptime. * '''/tps''' - Check the current TPS. * '''/msg <player> <message>''' - Send a...")
These are the commands that a player can use on the server.
- /uptime - Server's uptime.
- /tps - Check the current TPS.
- /msg <player> <message> - Send a message to a player.
- /r <message> - Reply to last message.
- /ignore <player> - Ignore a player's chat messages.
- /ignorelist - See who you ignored.
- /player <player> - See joindate and last time online for a player.
- /toggledeathmsg - Show or hide death messages.
- /toggleconnectionmsgs - Show or hide join/leave messages.
- /kill - Get creative mode.
- /stats - See total players and world size.
- /vote - Vote for us on various sites.