This page was lasted changed on January 9th, 2020.
1. What information this wiki collects
- Usernames. These are used to identify users. They are public on the wiki and search engines.
- Email addresses. Emails are used for account recovery and wiki notifications. Only the wiki's owner is able to see users' emails.
- IP Addresses. IP addresses are logged by our web server software, NGINX. All log files are delete after 30 days.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer that will save your login session so you don't have to login every single time. You can opt out of cookies in your browser, but you will need to login again if needed. We don't see cookies, as they are only stored on your own device or computer.
3. How we use your information
All users are required to create an account to make any changes to the wiki. We require this to prevent spam and let users have some privacy. If we did not require accounts, your IP address will be shown instead of a username.
- Emails are used to recover accounts. This can include resetting your password. They are also used to send out notifications on when a page is changed. You can change your watchlist under your account settings.
- Usernames are your public name on the wiki. They will be shown on a page's revision history. These reversions are final. These are used to track who made changes to certain pages.
None of your personal information (email, IP addresses) are shared in anyway. They are only used for this site and are not shared with any 3rd party organizations.
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track traffic to the website. We only use this information to see how active the site is by measuring how much traffic is sent. This data is not personalized towards specific people. Google collects this information, not us.
You can find more information about Google Analytics here.
If you have any questions about this information above (this page will be changing in the future), you can email [email protected]